- Save The Wave Film Festival
- 02-Nov-2012 06:00PM
- The Arlington Theatre - Santa Barbara
- Groundswell - world premiere
- Ode to California - world premiere
- Yukon Kings - world premiere
- Black Diamond - USA premiere
- Upcycling - West Coast premiere
World premiere of Groundswell by Chris Malloy and world premiere of Ode by Patrick Trefz. Plus other new films. With live music by very special surprise guests. Save The Waves Film Festival is a nonprofit fundraiser for World Surfing reserves and Save The Waves Coalition. 2 price levels.
1. Golden Circle VIP ($100 ticket price) includes premium reserved best seats in house, VIP reception at 5pm, special Patagonia tote bag with VIP gifts, and an original print of film festival poster art.
2. Two levels of Wave Saver Admission tickets ($12 and $20) All film and program information at www.savethewaves.org/filmfestival
Save The Waves Film Festival is a nonprofit fundraiser for World Surfing Reserves and Save The Waves Coalition. Complete films program and more info at www.savethewaves.org/filmfestival
- The Arlington Theatre